Listen up StudioHoppers! We all have those fitness friends on our holiday gift list, right? Or perhaps YOU need some ideas (go ahead, send a link to the parents/boyfriend/husband/BFF). We wanted to share our top 10 picks–from energizing tea to the prettiest yoga mats we’ve ever seen, we know you’re going to want everything we have on this list! Enjoy!
1. Yoga Mats from La Vie Boheme Yoga [laviebohemeyoga.com – $86] ANY of them! Stand out at any yoga studio with these gorgeous Morrocan inspired mats. They’re heavy duty, but lightweight at 3.6 pounds, free of heavy metals and latex. These mats are a must have for all of the yogis out there!
6. StudioHop Sweatshirts [email email@example.com – $40] The coziest fleece crewneck to show your StudioHop love in and out of the studios! Email us today to order yours.
7. S’well Bottle [swellbottle.com – $25 – $45] This bottle keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours, hot for 12 and does not condensate. S’well partners with the U.S. Fund for UNICEF to help provide clean drinking water to children around the world, plus they come in so many colors/patterns.
8. Get Lost Stackable Tea Tin [republicoftea.com – $13.50] ‘Get Lean’ energizes the body and keeps the mind alert, ‘Get Burning’ revs up your metabolism and ‘Get Lost’ helps to control cravings, such a great trio & who doesn’t love a hot cup of tea by the fire?! We do!
9. Misfit Shine [misfit.com – $50] This Fitness & Sleep Monitor bracelet is super versatile and is one of the only trackers you can swim in! We’re loving this wine color but it comes in 9 total colors, perfect for any style.
10. Give It All You Got art print [scarletandgoldshop.com – $30] Let’s be real, we all need a little encouragement so why not cover our walls with motivation? We love everything about this small business, including all of their gold foiled prints and tees.