1. Favorite studio currently: Grit Fitness
3. Typical Fro-yo toppings: Strawberries, kiwi, granola, and white chocolate chips!
4. What’s your go-to health food store (Whole Foods, Central Market, Trader Joes or a hidden gem?): Obsessed with Trader Joes!
5. Your typical Starbucks order: Tall Strawberry Acai refresher.
6. One store you couldn’t live without: Life of Riley in Deep Ellum. I find the best gifts for family and friends there!
7. Trader Joes blueberry coconut milk yogurt … is always in your fridge.
8. Best local spot: Parliament for drinks and Filament for dinner.
9. Favorite song currently: Work from Home by Fifth Harmony.
10. You splurge on… Travel and clothes.
11. Essential summer items: Sunglasses, shorts, and V-necks.
12. Something on today’s to do list: Go to the grocery store after working out.
13. Never leave the house without: Wearing cologne.
14. Your next Wanderlust moment: Last year I went to Thailand and now I want to explore more places in Asia.
15. Most likely show found on your DVR: Scandal!
17. Studio you are hopping to next: Catching a spin class at Lync.
18. Dream Vacation: Australia!
19. Place you would live if you didn’t live in Dallas: I really like Austin.
20. What inspires you everyday: My faith
21. Best workout advice: Start with a workout you really like and don’t be afraid to try something new!
Why do you prefer StudioHop to a traditional gym membership?