3. Typical Fro-yo toppings: Strawberries, mango, coconut flakes, peanut butter cup pieces and a little honey or caramel to tie it all together.
4. E-reader or traditional book: The Alchemist is my go-to.
5. Your typical Starbucks order: Depends on the day but it alternates between Soy upside down caramel Macchiato and Venti Strawberry Acai .
5. One store you couldn’t live without: Lush!
6. Fuze Strawberry Red Tea (I’m obsessed!) … is always in your fridge.
7. Best local spot: Monkey King Noodle Co. and Val’s Cheesecakes (Cheesecake in a jar, what’s not to like!) Definitely check them out!
8. Favorite song currently: Can’t stop playing Formation by Beyonce.
9. You splurge on … High top sneakers
10. Essential summer items: Snapback, sunnies, dope pair of kicks, and crop top to round it out.
11. Something on today’s to do list: Go outside and get a jog in to enjoy the beautiful weather coming in!
12. Never leave the house without: my phone, keys, sunnies, and of course a can of Fuze Strawberry Red Tea.
14. Most likely show found on your TiVo: Don’t really use tivo but my Hulu feed is full of Walking Dead, Mindy Project, and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
17. Dream Vacation: Bora Bora or Australia.
18. Place you would live if you didn’t live in Dallas: Definitely would be back in LA!
19. What inspires you: My vision board motivates and inspires me everyday
20. Why do you prefer StudioHop to a traditional gym membership?
I love StudioHop because I didn’t feel like I needed to be at a certain level in my fit journey to become a member. Just reading the website you can get a sense of the passion the bunny behind the business has for spreading health/fitness awareness to this city. On my own I’ve lost about 60 pounds, but needed a way to work out without my body adapting too quickly to a routine, StudioHop provides that for me without breaking the bank and makes it SO FUN! I can surf today, cycle tomorrow, then get my Namaste on over the weekend. It’s a membership that has everything I need and everything I didn’t know I needed.
21. Best workout advice: Don’t constantly weight yourself, it’s a slippery slope! Focus on your diet and making progress no matter the time, as long as your focused and working diligently toward your goals you will achieve them without a doubt!