We’re on the search for an awesome marketing coordinator who is passionate about fitness. Hiring immediately.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
The StudioHop Marketing Coordinator will focus on marketing StudioHop to prospective members by creating and executing campaigns online and offline. He or she will maintain promotional material, cultivate and manage relationships with members, prospective members and the community in general.
- social media strategy + content creation + management
- build relationships with members and studios
- seek out business partnerships that would be mutually beneficial for the business and StudioHop members
- event planning + coordination + promotion + execution
- blog (create content + promote)
- weekly email newsletters
- promo material (order + track)
- community outreach (bloggers included)
- obtain feedback and pitch ideas to improve features and the product as a whole
- must have a Bachelor?s degree in social media marketing, marketing, Journalism, public relations or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing or public relations or related field
- must be passionate about fitness/health/wellness
- must be an excellent writer with attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively
- must have experience with social media for business (or a well positioned blog)
- ability to think critically and creatively to solve problems
- eager and determined to grow a startup
- deep understanding of Dallas, Austin or Texas in general
- core competencies: ability to influence others, detail oriented, outgoing, collaborative, creative, communication, goal-driven and enthusiasm
The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the founder + CEO and work hard to build relationships with members and prospective members and ensure StudioHop has a brand presence online and offline. The goal is to increase member base and to retain current members. Because StudioHop is a young startup, the Marketing Coordinator can expect to pitch in on any and all duties.
Perk: free StudioHop membership
We are located in Knox/Henderson, and we?re looking to hire immediately. Must live in Dallas area, can work remotely a few days of the week. We are searching for part-time and full-time positions.
If you or someone you know would like to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why we should hire you.