It’s (finally) October which means it’s really and truly officially fall. The temps are beginning to drop (hello 70s!) and the PSLs are brewing. We’re aware of how basic we’re sounding, but you know what? 2020 has been a tough year, so we’re embracing all things that bring us joy. In fact, we’re rounding up a bucket list of things we want to do this season– with a focus on our health and fitness.
2020 Fall Bucket List
- Take a long walk that ends in a seasonal hot beverage
- Book an outdoor workout on StudioHop
- Bake a fall treat (like pumpkin bread, and don’t worry about the calories)
- Visit a pumpkin patch with a friend or your S.O. (and maybe bring a few home with you!)
- Light a candle & snuggle up for a spooky movie
- Go for a bike ride or a jog at sunset
- Set up a picnic in your backyard or in a park
- Make a big batch of chili
- Read a book outside
What are your plans for the season? With this strange year, we have to make the most out of the small things! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy fall season.