This time of year it seems like everyone is burning the midnight oil. Extra to-dos at work, more social outings and longer family gatherings tend to make your sleep schedule a bit out of whack and by the time the new year rolls around, refreshed is the last word that comes to mind. However, keeping your sleep schedule consistent is so important and we want to share a few reasons why.
- Our bodies crave routine
- Our bodies go into different sleep cycles
- Keeps your internal clock in check
We want to give you a few tips for establishing a consistent sleep schedule so that you can start 2019 feeling the best that you possibly can!
- Keep a pre-bedtime routine (like using your essential oil diffuser and reading a book)
- Create a comfortable sleeping atmosphere
- Get off your screens an hour before
- Avoid caffeine at night