- Righteous Foods: How can you NOT be obsessed with everything on the menu at this place? Their motto is “healthy food that tastes like it’s bad for you,” and that’s exactly what we think of when eating here.
Our lunch order:Yucca Fries, Baby Greens Salad topped with Blackened Salmon and an Organic Mint Limeade to wash it all down. YUM!
- Spiral Diner & Bakery: This quant little spot has a wide-variety of menu items and is all vegan. Better known as serving up comfort foods, the menu items may not be low-cal, but they are all 100% plant based. So if you’re looking for some delicious comfort foods, but also prefer to keep your distance from anything that moo’s or clucks, then this is your place! Give our order a try with some of our more health-conscious substitutions:
Our lunch order: Chips & Guacamole (sub veggies for the chips for a low-cal option), The Bunny Bowl with Sesame Tahini dressing and a Dirty Chai to keep us awake through the afternoon after all the yummy food we ate!
- Juice Junkies: If you’re looking for a great on-the-go lunch option, then Juice Junkies is our go-to option! Sometimes we just need one of their cold-pressed juices and a salad, but other days we need a smoothie. Luckily they have all these options ready to grab from their fridge.
Our lunch order: Power Balls, Kale Salad with Poppyseed Dressing and a Foxy Lady juice.
P.S. If you love Juice Junkies, scroll down to enter our Ultimate Fort Worth Lunch Hour Giveaway for a chance to win $50 to Juice Junkies!
- Snap Kitchen: Another great lunch on-the-go option! With so many different meal combinations to choose from to suit any dietary need, we never are at a lack of options when we go to Snap (though we wish they would bring back their Thai Lentil Bowl, pretty please!). Plus, they now have a convenient app that you can order your meal ahead and have it ready for pick up or even get it delivered!
Our lunch order: Chicken Pad Thai with Sprialized Sweet Potato Noodles and a Prickly Pear Holy Kombucha. Nom Nom…
- Tortaco: We live in Texas and gotta have our Tex-mex even when we’re trying to be ‘good’ during the week. Which is why we love Tortaco with their variety of tasty tacos, bowls and salads. Pro-tip, ask for lettuce instead of tortillas or rice.
Our lunch order: Hamachi Bowl with no rice and extra lettuce. If you have someone to share (because it’s so good you’ll want to eat it all if not) try the Pineapple & Goat Cheese Ceviche!
- Blue Sushi Sake Grill: If you have some time to sit and enjoy lunch, then you have to venture into Blue Sushi for their great lunch specials. Plus, sushi is really the perfect lunch to keep you going for the day with the perfect amount of protein, healthy fat (hello avocado) and veggies. Just try not to over do it on the soy sauce!
Our lunch order: Sushi Lunch Special with Two Maki (sub brown rice for the white rice) and house salad.
- Salata: When you just need a good salad in your life, we think Salata is one of the best choices for their quick service and always fresh ingredients! Even if you’re not in the mood for a salad, they have ingredients for days and you’ll get inspired once you step up to the window to order!
Our lunch order: Mix of spring mix lettuce and romaine (for a little extra crunch), load up all the veggies (literally, all of them), add Pit Smoked Turkey, Avocado and a half ladle of lite dressing!
We will select one lucky winner to win our Ultimate Fort Worth Lunch Hour Giveaway of $50 to Juice Junkies and $75 to shop at Athleta!
To enter: simply click the button below to join our Fort Worth newsletter list.
The winner: will be chosen from our Fort Worth newsletter list and announced on 6/30!
(ends Thursday 6/29 at Midnight)