February is the month of love! They say that couples who workout together, stay (fit) together… so we’ve come up with our favorite ways to get your fitness on as a duo. Whether you do these with your boo, bae, galentine, PIC, bestie, Valentine, main squeeze or arm candy, we know you’ll have a great time.
1. Take a walk or jog at sunrise or sunset at one of our favorite places:
White Rock Lake – DALLAS
Katy Trail – DALLAS
The Hike & Bike Trail – ATX
Zilker Park – ATX
The Riverwalk – SAN ANTONIO
Comanche Lookout Park – SAN ANTONIO
Friedrich Wilderness Park – SAN ANTONIO
Trinity River Park – FORT WORTH
Lake Hefner – OKC
2. Take a Valentines Day class with your boo-thang:
Lync Cycling – Love through the Decade
Urban Vybe – Cupid Glow Yoga
The Ride House – Breakup vs. Makeup Song Theme Ride
Joyride (Broadway) – 50 Shades of Cycle
Joyride (Alon) – Un-Valentine Ride
Green Bird Fitness – Barre of Hearts
Ro Fitness (Tarrytown) – V Day Relay
Ballet Austin – The Flamenco Dance
Moxie Ride (OKC) – Moxie is All You Need VDay Ride
Want to refer StudioHop to your friends?
February is about spreading the love, so we’re sweetening the deal this month!
From 2/14/17 – 2/28/17 StudioHop Members referral code will be worth 3X MORE!
That means referral codes now apply to all membership plans and we’ve bumped up
the amount from $10 to 25% credit for both you and your referral.
3. Unleash your inner kid and go to a nearby park to play on the monkey bars or slides
Talk about an instagrammable photo opp.
4. Go for a swim (hey, it’s been a pretty warm winter down south)
Hamilton Pool Reserve – ATX
Jacob’s Well – ATX/SAN ANTONIO
Barton Springs Pool – ATX
Nylo Hotel (South Side) – DALLAS (there are so many in Dallas, we couldn’t decide. Here’s a list of the Top Pools in Dallas)
Burger’s Lake – FORT WORTH
5. A push up contest before bed, the loser has to make the bed the next morning or bring the winner breakfast
Do this for the rest of the month and you may have some toned arms and less chores #WinWin
6. Race to the end of the block before dinner, loser does the dishes
And dare we suggest the loser also has to make dinner?