Time to turn that Treat Yo’ Self motto around into a Treat Yo’ Dad motto! We’ve rounded up our favorite fitness gifts for Father’s Day that any man in your life will love! Whether your Dad enjoys a leisurely hike, riding his bike, running or yoga, these will be the gifts that he will want this Father’s Day. More importantly, his gift will be so awesome that you’ll surely be his favorite child…at least for a little while until you need money again.
1. New Kicks: The New Balance Fresh Foam Zante V3s are ranked No. 1 on Runner’s World’s Spring 2017 Shoe Guide and are sure to keep Dad’s feet as happy moving as they are kicked up watching sports!
2. The gift that keeps on giving: MakrBox. This isn’t directly related to Dad’s gym routine, but it will help in the kitchen and they do say, “abs are made in the kitchen.”
3. Ninja: For the dad who enjoys a protein smoothie after a gym session, this blender is the best for blending and kind to the wallet!
4. Trekz Titanium fitness headphones: these wireless headphones are specially designed with the athlete in mind! They’re sweat proof and allow you to still be aware of your surroundings my transmitting the sound via bone rather than plugging your ears. Yeah, over your head too? Go read more about their innovative technology and prove to dad that you’re not a fool.
5. For that BFF (best fit father) in your life who enjoys following a specific WOD or routine during workouts, but maybe has trouble seeing the text on the phone, then the Cube is going to be a out of the box (no pun intended) gift! It will project anything from your phone up onto a blank wall.
6. How about giving the gift of fitness? An 8 Visit Bundle to StudioHop is on trend with the best fitness gifts to give because it’s an experience you can both do together! Snag an 8 Visit Bundle for your dad this Father’s Day by emailing support@StudioHopFitness.com and we’ll set you up, PRONTO!
7. An oldie, but a goodie that every guy needs. Whether they are just getting into fitness or they have been hitting the gym since 1989, having a stock-pile of BlenderBottles is always a great idea and great gift!
8. If you’re Dad is focusing on his flexibility these days, then there’s no better gift than a Manduka Yoga Mat! They are the absolute best and right now they are giving 20% off gifts for Dad!
9. The Nike + Apple Watch is sure to land you on the ‘favorite child’ list. With this watch, your Dad can keep track of his workouts AND his active social life on Facebook, hey, he has like 35 friends now!
10. Keep Dad trendy from head to toe… emphasis on the toe with this gift though. We love Stance socks and so will your Dad! They have socks for running, golfing and everything in between. Pro-tip, order these on Amazon too!
11. A new putter never hurt….your chances of being Dad’s favorite! The new E3 & E8 Evnroll putters are the object of every guy’s affection out on the greens, so help Dad take a stroke off his game!
12. Hydroflask – the best water bottle for any type of guy on the go. Whether Dad enjoys heading to the gym for a workout, practicing his downward dog or heading out for a hike. This bottle’s mission is to fight lukewarm liquids and it will keep ice water refreshing and hot beverages toasty warm.
13. The perfect shirt for every workout – the lululemon Metal Vent Tech Surge Short Sleeve shirt. You can never go wrong with an essential basic needed by every Fit Father out there!